Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 36 - Rest Day, Part B

Nothing too exciting to report today. It was a planned rest day, and I'm happy to report that the twinges I was feeling yesterday have not returned today. Hooray! I'll resume running tomorrow, as planned.

I fit a lot of students in at school today, as well as a bunch of paperwork that needed to be done before the end of the year. Very productive! I also took in a ton of sugar cookies and let my kids decorate them after we'd finished our sessions. They love stuff like that, and so do I. After tomorrow, I'll be done until the second week of January.

I've discovered new resources in our office in addition to the resources I got from SAMHSA, so that's adding to my reading list for the break. I look forward to finding a warm spot (because it's finally consistently cold here) and reading away.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment