Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 29 - Counting Down

I'm knee deep in a Literature Review focused on mitigating PTSD among active-duty service members, so this will be brief and random.

1. A really great running resource- http://www.strengthrunning.com/. This site has answered so many of my lingering questions today.

2. A news team is coming to P.S. 124 tomorrow. I don't know why, but we were instructed today via school-wide announcement to make sure our bulletin boards look good. No joke. There is one particular bulletin board in a stairwell that has had a curse word (misspelled, of course) written on it for about a week. Today, someone took the paper down. And, lo and behold, behind the paper was... another curse word! Written on the wall. Oh, P.S. 124.

3. Dad stopped by today to drop off a table and four chairs for my upcoming Christmas potluck. He also brought a gigantic, heavy Christmas present and put it under my Christmas tree. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but he says I can open it as soon as finals are over, when I don't have to worry about being distracted from my work. Hmmm...

4. The anticipation of aforementioned Christmas present is overwhelming. Imagine what it must have been for people waiting for the Savior of whom the prophets of old spoke? Phew.

5. I'm counting down the days for a few things.
The end of my first semester of graduate school - 3 days.
Christmas Potluck Extravaganza - 5 days.
Official start of Christmas break at P.S. 124 - 10 days.
Christmas - 13 days.
2012 - 19 days.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment