Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 28 - Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Things that happened today:

1. A relaxing morning reading, just me and my [amazing] heated mattress pad. I'm reading "Counterfeit Gods" by Timothy Keller, and I'd definitely recommend it.

2. Church. A blessing, as always.

3. Friends for lunch and another chance to fix that delicious chicken paprika I mentioned a few weeks ago.

4. Library time. It is finals time, after all.

5. 45 minutes of cycling for my cross-training. Nothing to write home about.

6. More library time.

This week will be busier than normal as I attempt to wrap up academic things in order to close out the semester. I'm confident it will all get done, but I'm not confident that I'll get enough sleep while getting it all done. Oh well. I'm hopeful that this week's runs will prove a respite from the busyness, rather than an added stressor.

Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment