Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 79 - A Run and Nothing Else

Today's scheduled run: 5 miles

Today's completed run: 5 miles
Pace: 8:30 avg

A good morning run. Although I don't normally run in the morning, I always love the feeling of finishing before 8 am. The day feels that much more productive, no matter what happens. It was another good time of thinking and praying and listening and finding silence even as rush hour was beginning to pick up.

It's a beautiful day in Baltimore. Thankfully, over the course of this blog and winter, I've been able to say that often. It'll be in the 60's today and tomorrow, barring a weird weather crisis. I'll take winters like this any time. It was chilly when I set out this morning, hovering at about 40 degrees, but the sunrise across the water made it well worth dragging myself out of bed, which is no small feat since I can't seem to get to bed before midnight these days.

Enough with the weather talk, though. I'm off to resume with the normal Tuesday crazy. Be well, blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment