Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 13 - Christmas Cheer

Today's scheduled run: 9 miles

Today's completed run: 9 miles
Pace: 9:27

The view for all 9 miles
Nine miles through Christmas tree country and along the river -- this was nice. As far as the running was concerned, I was struggling. It was cold, and I don't like cold under any circumstance. Plus, my route was an out-and-back, which usually means boring. Still, I finished. The finish was my favorite part of today's run.


 The rest of the day consisted of a recovery lunch at Chick-Fil-A, shopping and decorating for Christmas.



Now, we're watching The Santa Clause 2, which is one of my favorite "new" Christmas movies. As far as "old" Christmas movies, the classics, I can't wait to watch White Christmas and Miracle on 34th St.

No comments:

Post a Comment